See also:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/2803
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1513

** Bug watch added: gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues #2803
   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/2803

** Bug watch added: gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues #1513
   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1513

** Tags added: amdgpu

** No longer affects: mutter (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  [amdgpu] Mouse cursor theme is grey instead of black

Status in linux-hwe-6.2 package in Ubuntu:

  - this is a fresh install of the latest Ubuntu 24.04

  - I have fully updated the debs and snaps

  - my mouse cursor is grey when it should be black

  - the strange thing is the cursor looks normal when I boot off the USB
  and then looks grey on first boot

  - even more strange is when I went to screenshot the cursor for this
  bug report, it looked normal in the screenshot

  - For graphics I have AMD 6600XT

  - I will try in X11 as well to see if this is a Wayland-only issue

  Package: yaru-theme-gtk 22.04.5
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.2.0-39.40~22.04.1-generic 6.2.16
  Uname: Linux 6.2.0-39-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Jan  9 21:57:08 2024
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230807.2)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color