** Changed in: mutter

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  GNOME Wayland session crashes with

libmutter:ERROR:../src/core/window.c:6377:meta_window_get_work_area_for_logical_monitor:
  assertion failed: (logical_monitor)

Status in Gnome Shell Extension Tiling Assistant:
  Unknown
Status in Mutter:
  New
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  I am observing multiple issues with external monitor in a hybrid
  system (laptop) with Intel GPU and NVIDIA GPU in a Gnome session:

  - Disconnecting HDMI cable crashes the desktop to login screen

  The HDMI port is connected to NVIDIA. I use the latest updates and
  drivers of 22.04 LTS.

  I am not sure how to auto-report this with ubuntu-bug. The system is
  similar to this report:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1970291