It looks like the Super+Num feature is inherited from vanilla gnome-
shell.

** Package changed: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu) => gnome-
shell (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  Super+2 shortcut gets captured by windows since 23.10 (AZERTY
  keyboard)

  I have Ubuntu 23.10 with mutter 45.2-0ubuntu3. I have an AZERTY
  keyboard.

  In order to switch to another application, I use Super+num (switch to
application number 'num' in my dock).
  Since last update (Ubuntu 23.10), when the keyboard is captured by the
current window, I cannot move to application 2 with Super+2
  Instead, it writes a 'é' (this is the number 2 key on a US English keyboard).
  I have the same problem with Super+7 (è in AZERTY keyboard), but all other
Super+num works fine.

  This behavior occurs only when I am on a window capturing my keyboard.
  Example:
  - If I am reading a PDF with Evince (keyboard is not captured for writing),
everything works perfectly.
  - If I am writing something on Firefox/gnome-terminal, keyboards write 'é'
whenever I press Super+2, and cannot move to the wanted application.
  - On some other applications, everything works fine (Emacs for example, even
when keyboard is captured for writing).

  I think this bug is related with bug #2035076, and so with mutter.
  Indeed, I had the same capitalization problem with the same apps than in this
bug (i.e. not working with Firefox and gnome-terminal but working with
perfectly with Emacs).

  Package: mutter 45.2-0ubuntu3
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME