** Changed in: gnome-control-center

  Displays in the settings app can't be overlapped

Status in gnome-control-center:
  New
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I have three displays: the laptop internal display and two 24"
  external displays. In the Gnome settings app, the displays can be
  overlapped, but then the Apply button is greyed out so I can't press
  it.

  The error message is "Changes Cannot be Applied, This could be due to
  hardware limitations."

  I wasn't actually trying to overlap the displays originally, but just
  change the arrangement of the displays. I found the solution
  accidentally, i.e. I didn't overlap the displays, and then the Apply
  button worked.

  1) Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
  2) gnome-control-center: Installed: 1:41.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.8

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:41.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.8
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.5.0-18.18~22.04.1-generic 6.5.8
  Uname: Linux 6.5.0-18-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Feb 22 10:29:16 2024
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230807.2)
  SourcePackage: gnome-control-center