Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. The issue you are reporting is an upstream one and it would be nice if somebody having it could send the bug to the developers of the software by following the instructions at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Upstream/GNOME. If you have done so, please tell us the number of the upstream bug (or the link), so we can add a bugwatch that will inform us about its status. Thanks in advance.
** Changed in: totem (Ubuntu) Importance: Undecided => Low -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/894773 Title: totem messes up dual screen setup Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 with an Nvidia Geforce 8600M GS graphics card. I'm using the proprietary Nvidia driver 280.13 I'm running in Twinview mode, with a 1280x1024 flat panel and a 1280x800 laptop screen to the right. When I start up totem it messes up this set up. I end up unable to get to the bottom 2024 pixels on the flat panel and unable to move to the laptop screen. Firing up Nvidia settings daemon and disabling the flat panel, then re-enabling usually solves the problem. Note this problem is not new in 11.10, it has been there for several releases. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+bug/894773/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

