This bug was fixed in the package xkeyboard-config - 2.41-2ubuntu1

---------------
xkeyboard-config (2.41-2ubuntu1) noble; urgency=medium

  * symbols/de: Add exotic German (Noted) layout (LP: #2060358)

 -- Benjamin Drung <bdr...@ubuntu.com>  Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:16:02 +0200

** Changed in: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] Please add German (Noted) layout

Status in xkeyboard-config package in Ubuntu:

  Please add the newest layout of the German Neo keyboard layout family.
  Noted is a layout designed to make typing as comfortable and efficient
  as possible in both German and English. It was developed with the help
  of a layout optimizer, which is based on the metrics and concepts of
  ArneBab's optimizer and adapts and extends them.

  I switched from Neo 2 via Mine to Noted and I like to see this variant
  to be available out of the box in Ubuntu.

  Sources:

  * https://neo-layout.org/Layouts/noted/
  * https://dariogoetz.github.io/noted-layout/

  Forwarded upstream: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-
  config/xkeyboard-config/-/merge_requests/681