I apologize for not sending the report correctly, I'm still learning
about the system, I recently migrated to Linux and there are still some
points that I need to delve deeper into, thank you for your attention!

  invisible folders in menu

  When clicking on the folders in the application menu, in most cases they
become invisible and simply disappear, other times they open but the
application icons are hidden and only their names are displayed, and even in
these cases, clicking on the hidden icon does not it is guarantee that it will
launch the application,
  the solution most of the time is to close the applications menu and reopen it.

  OS: Ubuntu 23.10 x86_64
  DE: GNOME 45.2
  Kernel: 6.5.0-27-generic
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.10.1 "Mantic Minotaur" - Release amd64
(20231016.1)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  Package: gnome-shell 45.2-0ubuntu1 [origin: unknown]
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   TERM=xterm-256color
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 45.2-0ubuntu3
  Tags: mantic third-party-packages
  Uname: Linux 6.5.0-27-generic x86_64
  UnreportableReason: Este não parece ser um pacote oficial Ubuntu . Tente
novamente, após atualizar os índices dos pacotes disponíveis; se isso não
funcionar, remova os pacotes de terceiros relacionados e tente novamente.
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dialout dip lpadmin plugdev sudo users
  _MarkForUpload: True