See comment #10 and my #11 and #13 responses

Years ago I installed an amdgpu package from an extrnal source and had
forgotten about it.
ldd showed that libwebkit2gtk was referencing libgbm from /opt/*
The proper package is in /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/

So I used synaptic to remove the manually installed amdgpu package.
That got me back in sync with the proper Ubuntu/Debian packages which
resolved my problems.

Packages, which is subscribed to webkit2gtk in Ubuntu.

  evolution  has undefined symbol in newest libwebkit2gtk

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in webkit2gtk package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  evolution: symbol lookup error: /lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/libwebkit2gtk-4.0.so.37: undefined symbol:
  gbm_bo_create_with_modifiers2

  The libwebkit2gtk version is
  libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37_2.44.0-0ubuntu0.22.04.1_amd64.deb