** Package changed: gnome-shell (Ubuntu) => gnome-shell-extension-
tiling-assistant (Ubuntu)

  Enhanced tiling orange shading that indicates what a window will
  resize to will persist even after I'm done with the adjustment.

Status in gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant package in Ubuntu:

  I've got a fresh install of the first 24.04 release, and I'm seeing
  strange behavior related to super+arrow keys and the enhanced tiling.
  I've disabled tiling popups and tiling groups, but I like the quad
  blocks.

  The issue is when I'm moving around windows, sometimes the orange
  shading that indicates what a window will resize to will persist even
  after I'm done with the adjustment.

  I'm not sure how to reproduce yet, but it's happened several times.
  Not sure if I'll be able to take a screenshot or not.

  Package: gnome-shell 46.0-0ubuntu5
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia zfs
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Apr 27 16:06:49 2024
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS "Noble Numbat" - Release amd64 (20240424)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 46.0-1ubuntu9
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell