I can confirm that I no longer have the issue and can login now to
bankwest with Firefox.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 Alpha 2 (Precise Pangolin) with Firefox version
11.0~b1+build1-0ubuntu1

Not sure when this arrived but it's working now.

This pre-release of Ubuntu is very stable for me so I'm happy.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/537293

Title:
  Can't login to Bankwest net banking with firefox

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  With the updates received today (2010-03-11), I cannot login to my net 
banking account in firefox.
  Server website confirmed as working on other machines.

  When I type in username and password and hit enter, the browser
  contacts the remote server and then returns something but the screen
  does not change leaving me looking at the same login page.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Mar 11 22:47:56 2010
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 3.6+nobinonly-0ubuntu6
   firefox-gnome-support 3.6+nobinonly-0ubuntu6
   firefox-branding 3.6+nobinonly-0ubuntu6
   abroswer N/A
   abrowser-branding N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha amd64 (20100224.1)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: firefox 3.6+nobinonly-0ubuntu6
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_AU.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-16.25-generic
  SourcePackage: firefox
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-16-generic x86_64

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/537293/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to