..Hullo!___Customer

This weekly bulletin is dedicated to the astonishing results received by
Independent Health Organization which was authorized to research the quality of
me pur dica di tions supplied by onl ygy ine dru vxe gst itz ores. Only one
�Can ds adia ck nPha ia rmacy� dru te gst pm ore out of 30 onl eis ine dru akb
gst hh ores offers 100% generic me hp ds.

Can ndw adian Pha vt rmacy provides quality service for their customers. There
is a support center to answer your questions. me hjq ds are delivered fast and
worldwide. As for your security, our ordering system is properly protected and
you are safe storing your details to the system.

Lowest prices guaranteed ... www.drugskey.ru

  Nautilus crashes when there are multiple XScreens

Status in Nautilus:
  Unknown
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “nautilus” source package in Lucid:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  I'm under Lucid alpha 2, everything up to date.

  nvidia-current 190.53-0ubuntu4

  I installed the driver and it works correctly. As soon as I try to use
  a "Seperate X-Screen" (option in nvidia-settings) I can't start
  nautilus anymore. After login it looks like nautilus wants to start
  all the time though (taskbar, flickering on desktop).

  ProblemType: Crash
  Architecture: i386
  CrashCounter: 1