** Changed in: gtkhtml

Packages, which is subscribed to gtkhtml3.14 in Ubuntu.

  Evolution only include one dash above signature

Status in GtkHtml, the HTML rendering and editing library:
  Incomplete
Status in “gtkhtml3.14” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  Hello, all!

  When I go to send an email, Evolution only includes one sig dash (-)
  instead of the traditional two (--). If I switch to a new signature,
  it displays the two dashes; if I then switch back to my original
  signature, it then includes the two dashes. Evolution just started
  doing this, I have no idea what the problem is.

  I am using Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex.

  The problem is reproducible. I just reply to an email.