** Tags added: testcase

Packages, which is subscribed to gedit in Ubuntu.

  Right click on tab bar always targets active tab

Status in Light-Weight Text Editor for Gnome:
  Confirmed
Status in “gedit” package in Ubuntu:

  Right click on the tab bar, on a tab other than the one that is open.
  Expected: Menu will apply to whichever tab was clicked on. Firefox/Chrome and
other apps follow this behavior. Another option: the Gnome terminal and
Nautilus focus the tab that is clicked on so it is clear what the menu will
apply to.
  Actual: Gedit will always use the menu for the active tab, even if it was not
the tab clicked on. This is not consistent with other apps, and it is not clear
that this will happen.
  Personally, I prefer the Firefox/Chrome way, because if I'm right clicking I
don't want focus on that tab, I just want to quickly save/reload/etc.

  Package: gedit 3.2.1-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64