** Attachment added: "Difference between Ubuntu 10.04 and Ubuntu 12.04"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/930599/+attachment/2731324/+files/Language%20and%20Format.tar.gz

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  There is no regional formats for italian language in the Language
  selector

Status in “language-selector” package in Ubuntu:

  Currently I'm still using Ubuntu 10.04 and here I can choose between
different regional formats for my language: Italian (Italy) and Italian
(Switzerland).
  If I try to set the regional formats in Ubuntu 12.04, I can't choose because
I have only one choice: Italian. And the regional formats are not correct for
me (for example Euro instead of Swiss Franc).

  I have attached two screen-shots to show you what I mean. One screen-
  shot is from Ubuntu 10.04 (correct), and the other is from Ubuntu
  12.04 (incorrect).

  Package: language-selector-gnome 0.69
  ApportVersion: 1.91-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Feb 11 11:31:05 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64
(20111215)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: language-selector
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-01-14 (27 days ago)