[Expired for gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-power-manager in Ubuntu.

  Battery state not re-evaluated on waking after forced standby

Status in “gnome-power-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I'm using ubuntu 11.04. I was running on battery power, and when this
  ran out, it, rightly, put the computer into standby. However, after I
  plugged in the power cable, and turned the computer on, it came out of
  standby briefly, before promptly putting itself back into standby due
  to low battery power. I also tried removing the battery and running
  exclusively on AC, but that also didn't work. I had to force a
  restart.