   nautilus crashes when opening any folder or file

  Nautilus crashed when icon is clicked

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Current 12.04.
  I run nautilus. I can click on shortcuts on the left panel, but when I want
to click on folders or files in main window the program crashes. Always.
  Im reporting this on my own because I'm behind the proxy and the reporting
program does not work even I set proxy..

  Output in terminal after crash:

  GLib (gthread-posix.c): Unexpected error from C library during 'Bad
argumentt': pthread_cond_timedwait.  Aborting.
  Aborted (core dumped)

  Where can I find core dump? I think it will be useful to attach it ;-)
  I'm trying to find it with no result...