Public bug reported:

I can not restore a backup file.

I don't have any problem to create a backup file, but the length of a
directory are more than 4GB, and a backup file resulting less than 2,5GB
amount.

In a normal execution of evolution I can not flush de trash folder, all
mails deleted are in this folder, after a few seconds, Evolution closes
without any error message, at the next time I open evolution and trash
folder are full of deleted messages.

Are not possible delete deleted messages. The automatic flush system not
work fine and not reporting nothing.

Thank You

ubuntu 11.04
evolution 2.32.2

Package: evolution 2.32.2-0ubuntu7
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-13.55-generic 2.6.38.8
Uname: Linux 2.6.38-13-generic i686
NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx wl
Architecture: i386
CheckboxSubmission: 7fe8b1cbf27e3bfc4a2b88ac891e3b1f
CheckboxSystem: e704f33cc0866ff0f0256a33de39ea1c