Can you start Banshee using the command "banshee --debug" in the terminal,
attempt to copy files, and attach the output here please?

Also, could you describe exactly what you observe when you attempt to copy the
files into your iPod? "Music was not copied" is rather vague.

  status incomplete

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

** Changed in: banshee (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to banshee in Ubuntu.

  Ipod Touch 4 won't receive music from Banshee on my computer r

Status in “banshee” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu  11.10

  Banshee 2.2.1

  Music to be copied on to my IPOD Touch 4
  Music was not copied

  Package: banshee 2.2.1-1ubuntu3
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-16-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4