   Descender letters (g j p q y) get their tail cut off in current song

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Now playing information gets pushed behind the playing bar

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:

  A cosmetic issue exists in rhythmbox. I hope to attach a picture but
  basically, when you play a song and the information comes up

  e.g. "Switchyard by From Software from Armored Core 2: Another Age"

  all the 'y's, 'g's etc get hidden by the top part of the playing bar
  and it looks sloppy and in some cases makes reading what's playing
  difficult.

  Can we put a few more pixels distance between the text and the playing bar or
something?
  Or perhaps have the text part drawn on top of the playing bar instead of vice
versa, to avoid this kind of thing?