Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 12.04 Beta 1 x64
Lenovo R61
Upgraded from Wubi install of 11.10 x64
Nautilus 1:3.3.90-0ubuntu6

I connected to a remote ssh server using the File/Connect to Server
dialog. I was able to browse to the file I wanted  to copy to my local
filesystem, selected copy and pasted it in a local folder. I did not see
a progress dialog pop up and nautilus crashed and disappeared. The file
was successfully copied.

This was the first time I had SSH'd into that computer. I am currently
unable to duplicate. :(

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: nautilus 1:3.3.90-0ubuntu6
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-17.27-generic 3.2.6
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-17-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
ApportVersion: 1.94-0ubuntu1
Architecture: amd64
Date: Sun Mar  4 17:56:18 2012
GsettingsChanges: org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '800x550+323+45'
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-03-03 (1 days ago)

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: Confirmed


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/946704

Title:
  nautilus crash on copy from remote ssh server

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Ubuntu 12.04 Beta 1 x64
  Lenovo R61
  Upgraded from Wubi install of 11.10 x64
  Nautilus 1:3.3.90-0ubuntu6

  I connected to a remote ssh server using the File/Connect to Server
  dialog. I was able to browse to the file I wanted  to copy to my local
  filesystem, selected copy and pasted it in a local folder. I did not
  see a progress dialog pop up and nautilus crashed and disappeared. The
  file was successfully copied.

  This was the first time I had SSH'd into that computer. I am currently
  unable to duplicate. :(

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: nautilus 1:3.3.90-0ubuntu6
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-17.27-generic 3.2.6
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-17-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.94-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sun Mar  4 17:56:18 2012
  GsettingsChanges: org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '800x550+323+45'
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-03-03 (1 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/946704/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to