Architecture: amd64
Date: Mon Mar  5 07:59:37 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-11-12 (114 days ago)

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug oneiric running-unity

  Nautilus 'Open With Text Editor' option takes 2 tries to work

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Issue happens when a new Nautilus window is open. If one or more text
  files are selected, I right click, click on 'Open With Text Editor',
  and nothing happens. I have to then repeat the process a second time
  to get the files opened in Gedit.

  I'm not sure if this is a Nautilus issue, or a Gedit issue, because
  the context menu options for the Image Previewer and other programs
  work, just not the 'Open With Text Editor' option.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu4.1
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4