** Also affects: software-center (Ubuntu Oneiric)

** Also affects: software-center (Ubuntu Precise)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Oneiric)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Precise)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Oneiric)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu Precise)

** Description changed:

+ TEST CASE:
+ - there is no really good test case except for a regression test, the issue
happens with a certain ~/.cache/software-center/scaclient file only that was
updated at a specific (broken) time and never times out so we need to expunge
it manually
+
  There have been reports recently (from jpugh, davmor2 and a dev) of for-
  purchase apps not displaying in Software Center (the most recent being
  https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/oneiric/nanoparticles/ ).

  Apparently it was discussed recently (I wasn't involved) and diagnosed
  as some type of cache issue, but I'll let those in the know update this
  description with something more useful.

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  For-purchase apps not showing up on Oneiric

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “software-center” source package in Oneiric:
  In Progress
Status in “software-center” source package in Precise:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  TEST CASE:
  - there is no really good test case except for a regression test, the issue
happens with a certain ~/.cache/software-center/scaclient file only that was
updated at a specific (broken) time and never times out so we need to expunge
it manually

  There have been reports recently (from jpugh, davmor2 and a dev) of
  for-purchase apps not displaying in Software Center (the most recent
  being https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/oneiric/nanoparticles/
  ).