Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. The issue you are reporting is an upstream one and it
would be nice if somebody having it could send the bug to the developers
of the software by following the instructions at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport . If you have done so,
please tell us the number of the upstream bug (or the link), so we can
add a bugwatch that will inform us about its status. Thanks in advance.

** Also affects: df-libreoffice

** Changed in: df-libreoffice

  [upstream] Address data sources missing

Status in BlankOn Linux:
  New
Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Incomplete
Status in The Mozilla Firefox Browser:
  Confirmed
Status in The OpenOffice.org Suite:
  Invalid
Status in “firefox-3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: openoffice.org

  Over on the Ubuntu user's mailing list someone asked a question about
  Thunderbird address data sources. So in the process of replying I check
  on my systems & found:

  OOo 2.1 installed from Openoffice.org files directly (installed on
  Dapper) has:

  File|Templates|Address Book Source|  Administrate button
  - Evolution
  - Groupwise
  - Evolution LDAP
  - Mozilla / Netscape
  - Thunderbird
  - KDE address book
  - LDAP address book
  - Other external data source

  OOo 2.2(rc3) (Ubuntu'ized Feisty version) only shows:

  File|Templates|Address Book Source|  Administrate button
  - Evolution
  - Groupwise
  - Evolution LDAP
  - Other external data source

  Note: Thunderbird is installed & working on both machines.

  I then installed OOo 2.2(rc3) (non-Ubuntu'ized version) on Ubuntu
  Dapper using the files from OOo and the results are exactly the same
  as my OOo 2.1 (non-Ubuntuized) version:

  File|Templates|Address Book Source|  Administrate button
  - Evolution
  - Groupwise
  - Evolution LDAP
  - Mozilla / Netscape
  - Thunderbird
  - KDE address book
  - LDAP address book
  - Other external data source

  The Ubuntu version is missing:
  - Mozilla / Netscape
  - Thunderbird
  - KDE address book
  - LDAP address book

  Note: related bug from earlier versions appears to be
  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/35671