...ah, I see. Just built gnome-games from trunk and indeed it appears
that undo/redo were removed entirely.

Interesting to note that there is no longer a menu (at least, not one
that is accessible using Unity's global menu), but options like New
Game, Help, and Preferences are still accessible via the HUD.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-games in Ubuntu.

  Swell Foop: Game > Undo Move menu entry does not work

Status in GNOME Games:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-games” package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1.) Open Swell Foop.
  2.) Make any number of moves (even just one) to clear a group of blocks.
  3.) Go to the Game menu and select Undo Move.

  Expected behavior:
  The blocks you just cleared in the last move you took should reappear.

  What happens instead:
  Absolutely nothing.

  I installed the game in Precise and investigated this issue after
  seeing it mentioned by "nick" in a Software Center review dated
  2011-05-01.

  Package: swell-foop 1:3.3.5-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 1.92-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Feb 22 21:27:23 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64
(20111129.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-games
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2011-12-13 (71 days ago)