** Attachment added: "The item is already published but the copy link item
seems inactive (it's not)."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/956031/+attachment/2875503/+files/Captura%20de%20tela%20de%202012-03-15%2010%3A54%3A52.png

  "Copy web link" item from the Ubuntu One menu is gray even when active

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Note: I'm reporting this as a nautilus issue only so that apport will
  collect some info that might be useful from my computer. This is
  probably a Ubuntu One issue, but as I've seen a bug that looks exactly
  like this before on nautilus (but with the "Paste" item), I'll leave
  it like this.  Also, this is not a problem with radiance theme or
  something like this. It happens to Ambiance too.

  The problem: When you click "Publish" in a Ubuntu One syncronized
  folder's file and the item gets published, the "copy web link" item
  doesn't look like it's activated, even though it is and can be
  clicked. This is confusing and not obvious.

  I'm attaching a screenshot. Notice that the option "Stop publishing"
  is active ("Parar a publicação" in portuguese) but the "Copy web link"
  option is gray (even thougth I can click it).

  Package: nautilus 1:3.3.91-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-18.29-generic-pae 3.2.9
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-18-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 1.94.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu Mar 15 10:44:05 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
  GsettingsChanges:
   org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '805x550+145+106'
   org.gnome.nautilus.window-state maximized true
   org.gnome.nautilus.window-state sidebar-width 214
   org.gnome.nautilus.window-state start-with-status-bar true
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha i386 (20120225)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
   LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-03-11 (4 days ago)