Unsafe Storage prompt has been fixed upstream in gnome-keyring 3.3.2,
but not yet backported to Precise Pangolin Beta.

Full list of changes of gnome-keyring 3.3.2 reads as follows:
 * Do not make label selectionnable in prompt dialog
 * Fix deadlock in the 'unsafe storage' prompt
 * Better locking for the old gnome2-store
 * Updated translations
 * Build fixes

The specific patch addressing the issue:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-keyring/commit/?id=15bf6c05a9ed4148ed212735a735c2fbe7289908

Hopefully, it'll make its way into the next Precise Beta.

Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.

  unable to select "Use Unsafe Storage" when changing password in
  Passwords and Keys

Status in “seahorse” package in Ubuntu:

  when opening Passwords and Keys, right-clicking the default password and
clicking "Change Password"
  I enter my Old password, and leave the New Password fields blanks, but when I
hit OK, I'm unable to interact with the "Store Passwords Unencrypted?" window.
I have the options for "Use unsafe storage" and "Cancel", but clicking on
either of them does nothing. I'm not even able to drag the window. It doesn't
seem to respond to keyboard input, and I'm unable to tab across. The only way
to exit that window is to hit the X to close the window.

  Package: seahorse 3.2.2-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx wl