Hey,

I see that bug in lightdm 1.1.9 and lightdm-gtk-greeter 1.1.4 on an arm board.
Of course there is no grub as it is booted via uboot.
So what exactly was the fix for this? Or what exactly was the problem so I can
look for similar problems here?

Ciao
Ephraim

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  X cursor often not shown

Status in LightDM GTK+ Greeter:
  Triaged
Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “lightdm” package in Arch Linux:
  New
Status in “lightdm” package in Debian:

  It seems that, since 0.9.2, cursor is often not shown in GTK+ greeter.
  This is a regression from 0.9.0, afaict, but it might be a GTK+ 3.0
  issue too.