Undupping, I let it to the retracers for a reason, we don't want to
leave the dump etc on the bug and the retracers will not do its work if
the bug is closed

** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 956824
   [power]: gnome-settings-daemon crashed with SIGSEGV in
gnome_rr_screen_get_dpms_mode()

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  [power]: gnome-settings-daemon crashed with SIGSEGV in
  gnome_rr_screen_get_dpms_mode()

Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:

  Testing omap4 Beta2 candidate 20110328 and this crashed

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: gnome-settings-daemon 3.3.92-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-1411.14-omap4 3.2.9
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-1411-omap4 armv7l
  ApportVersion: 1.95-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: armhf