thanks for your report. I am not able to reproduce - please reopen if
this issue still exists in Ubuntu 12.04

** Changed in: ubuntu-indicator-mods

** Changed in: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  Network indicator menu is mapped two times

Status in Ubuntu network, Bluetooth, keyboard menus:
  Incomplete
Status in “network-manager-applet” package in Ubuntu:

  when I open the indicator-network in Oneiric the menu is displayed two times,
  the first contains only few elements then is re-loaded with all correct
network-devices.

  I suppose this is due to the indicator patch of network-manager gnome to
switch from notification-area to indicator-applet.
  Anyway is really weird as behaviour.