I seem to have this strange bug where one pixel is stuck on the Unity
Launcher. It is always in the same place but I'm not sure what the
actual cause is. It is not a problem with my monitor as this only
happens when I use Ubuntu, restarting X instantly clears it and if you
look at the attached screenshot you can see the stuck pixel which would
not be present if it was an issue with my monitor.

I once had an issue where Chromium left a completely white area where
the window was previously before I moved it and you couldn't see
anything behind it which required an X restart to clear it but I'm not
sure if this is related or not.

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Stuck pixel on Unity Launcher
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.