On 11/12/2008 20:57, Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Ah, by studying the sources, I learned that it should be

uno::Reference< XSomething > xS2( xS1, uno::UNO_SET_THROW );

Right?

Right.

so i thought, what the heck is UNO_SET_THROW?
it seems to do the same thing as UNO_QUERY_THROW, except it does not query, it only checks for NULL. hmm, according to opengrok's mere 50 results, i'm not the only one who never heard of it...

michael

--
"And I don't need to waste my time with a computer just because I am
 a computer scientist.  [Medical researchers are not required to