Can you do this from the GUI? I tried and failed. My point is just that if you can not do this from the GUI, then you probably can not do this using the API (not always true, but...)

Albert Law wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering how to insert a DOC file into a new Impress document.

I'm at the point where I have created the new Impress document, made an XShape,
and inserted the XShape.  But I have no idea how to
set the XShape to contain my DOC file which I have loaded into an XComponent.

I've been playing around with:

XPropertySet xPropertySetShape =
(XPropertySet)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XPropertySet.class, xShape);
xPropertySetShape.setPropertyValue("CSLID", " 12dcae26-281f-416f-a234-c3086127382e
");
xDrawPage.add(xShape);

Anyone know what to do?  Thanks!

-