Am 03.04.24 um 09:52 schrieb Joe Orton:
On Tue, Apr 02, 2024 at 08:46:46PM -0400, Eric Covener wrote:
This could be due to none of these happening:
- mod_mime didn't send a charset from backend
- no BOM
- no xml2EncDefault (8859-1 effectively by default) on frontend

To make the conf match the test code, this works for me to address
mod_mime on the backend:

Yup. Sorry for wasting your time on this. Thanks for the commit, I had
the same change uncommitted locally still and missed it.

Thanks Eric for analyzing and fixing and Joe for confirming. The patch fixes it for me as well.

Best regards,

Rainer