Hi Anoop,

Right now we're using kernel 3.14.5 in Tizen Yocto. Regarding the kernel configuration I think you should create one which includes both the options specific to your board and the ones we use in our kernel recipe (in meta-tizen/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto/qemuarm/defconfig). If you didn't set "KCONFIG_MODE = "--reconfig"" in your kernel recipe, it might be a good idea to add it otherwise you may end up missing some default options. There are also two patches we added to handle smack security that you can find in our kernel recipe and that you should add.

Please, let us know how it goes with a 3.14 kernel.

Best regards,
Kevin