Le jeu. 8 févr. 2024 à 03:08, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> built from the distribution:
> - once docker is launched,

Yes, i've been hit by that one more than once.
There's a no-containers-for-windows profile (which is automatically
activated on windows) and which disables
tests that use docker.   I think we should fail fast if this profile
is not enabled and no docker env is available (and maybe rename it as
it would not be windows specific).

> - and Java 11 used
> got it to work.
>
> The README stipulate that Java 8+ is required, the tests are faiking
> with Java 8.

The build time and run time requirements may differ.  The target JDK
is still 1.8.
Fwiw, I've just run a full build of the source release archive with
JDK 8 (docker enabled of course).

> There are a lot of files in sshd-sources and docs that have no AL.2.0
> headers, so rat is failing when ran.

The rat plugin is part of the build, but those files are excluded from
the check.
See https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/blob/master/pom.xml#L718-L757
I don't think the files in sshd-sources are used in the build, so
maybe we should  get rid of those. They were added as part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-914 4 or 5 years ago but
never touched since...

Guillaume