Hi Ernie,

Our partner will release the package for the recovery of the bricked phone soon. May I know if your phone was purchased on the US eBay or UK eBay? It would be very helpful for us to provide the correct information for you to recover your phone. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay

於 8/29/13 2:50 PM, Kevin Hu 提到:
Hi, Ernie,

Thank you for your information. We are handling this issue with the partner.
Will update to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Thanks.
Kevin Hu