After installing the ROM of ZTE  offers for Spain TME, my phone started to run
weird. With version 1.1 of FirefoxOS, the touch did not work well at all, even
at times had to lock / unlock the screen using the power key to make it work.

I tried to return to the previous version, but I could not. I tried other ROMs
but I could not. Then I downloaded the zip that is in this page:

http://firefox.ztems.com/

I put the update.zip on the MicroSD, upgraded and everything seemed fine, but
when it comes to the part of the animation of Fox, the phone restarts.

Just before, for a split second, I have access to ADB, but as I rebooted I
could not install ClockworkMod. The recovery of ZTE not let me install any ROM
that I have on the MicroSD.

This is quite frustrating. I think my phone will only serve me as a paperweight.

Could someone tell me what I can do?

Thanks