Hi there!

Just landed a huge change in the APN database. The change has been
motivated by the need of adding a change for the APNs for o2 Germany
subscribers (bug 947946). The APN database (apn.json) has changed
significantly because we have synced the AOSP APN database with the latest
version (FYI the apn.json database rely on it). For this reason you might
see changes in the APN list in your devices but everything should work
correctly. The changes could be a new APN being added in the list or a
change in any of the APN properties there were previously. If you guys see
something is wrong or the APN you used to work with doesn't work anymore
please file a bug and add me (:jaoo) to CC list and I'll be happy to take
care of it.

Cheers,
jaoo