Hello,

As a (delayed) part of my duty I'm now writing the report about the
"Discussion on improving ConTeXt documentation".

One of ideas was to add a short footer to each mail on the mailing
list, which would encourage more people to reply after they get a
solution to their feature request or a bug report (as opposed to the
fact that many [sometimes including me] simply disappear after they
get the answer and one never knows if they solved the problem or not).

The following notices might be relevant to add to the default mail
footer, but I'm afraid that the list is too long already. Any
ideas/suggestions/comments?

- Please "wikify" tricky parts and help us improve ConTeXt documentation:
  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/
  http://texshow.contextgarden.net/
- Please test and provide feedback for any answers you get on the list:
  Did the solution work? Was the bug resolved?
- Please help us collect new files for testing against bugs:
  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test
- Confirmed and unresolved bugs are collected on
  https://foundry.supelec.fr/tracker/?atid=161&group_id=21

(Collecting test files should be simplified anyway; the last two items
do not seem as relevant as the rest.)

Mojca