Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 05:50:39PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 01:28:01PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Hello Hans,

may I request removing \jobname.pgf when doing context/ctxtools
--purgeall (in both mkii/mkiv)? That's a file that TikZ creates by
default (similar to \jobname-mpgraph*, only serving a different
purpose) and is only needed when a document is compiled on computer
without tikz installed.

(Low priority request.)
While on it, may I request removing .synctex.gz generated when SyncTeX
is enabled (I know it is needed for previewers, but I assume --purgeall
to remove every generated file except the output document).
local temporary_runfiles = {
    "tui", "tua", "tup", "ted", "tes", "top",
    "log", "tmp", "run", "bck", "rlg",
    "mpt", "mpx", "mpd", "mpo", "mpb",
    "ctl", "synctex.gz",
}

can you test it?
This works for me, but I think we need to added it to ctxtools.rb for
'ctxtools --purgefiles --all' too?

ctxtools becomes obsolete