Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 16:57, Hans Hagen wrote:
str-ref.lua, line 199:

                   for s in gmatch(reference,"%s*([^,]+)") do

Great! This solves the problem, thanks a lot Hans.

Mojca

(PS: for some weird reason the references have not worked at all with
current (I won't test again), but then I changed the test case before
updating, so I didn't notice that the latest version almost worked.)

math numbering has been redone and is under testing and not in the current but only in beta

Hans