On 17-6-2011 7:20, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 16.06.2011 um 23:27 schrieb Hans Hagen:

I grepped all my projects and if you want that we need a more clever patch:

[…]

Can you check that?

It works with and without parameters.

As the command is at user level it’s better to get rid of the arguments (like
\define[2]\Command and \def\Command#1#2).

sure, but eventually the preferred way will be no arguments and all and calling up data with commands (as there can be more now than number and title e.g. userdata)

Hans