Taco,

there have been quite some TeX Live-only changes made in ConTeXt to
enable it to work in acceptable way.

What do you suggest about MikTeX (which is currently, not
surprizingly, broken again after LuaTeX has been updated)? I think
that a hotfixed version is needed for MikTeX as well (as long as
LuaTeX is compatible in MikTeX and TL - an at the moment it is exactly
the same version - we could use the same version, but it might be that
MikTeX will need tiny adjustments again for one reason or the other).

It might help to have some independent repository somewhere with TeX
Live and MikTeX branch (and maybe one will be needed for Minimals as
well :), to patch stable ConTeXt versions with the most critical
patches. Those patches should be applied upstream anyway, but we
cannot afford to just take the latest version of ConTeXt into MikTeX.

What do you suggest? Creating some repository, patch ConTeXt there and
submit that one to CTAN? Ask Christian to fetch from there? Any better
idea?

Mojca