Hi Taco,

On Mo, 24 Dez 2012, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.74.0.

First report: Current context from TeX Live breaks with this luatex:

$ context test.tex
/usr/bin/mtxrun:15228: attempt to index field 'loaders' (a nil value)
$

I guess a consequence of that:
> * The implied existence of the following Lua libraries is now
>   deprecated:

Other than that, I enjoyed reading that announcement that soon lua52 will
be dynamically linked ... many distributors will be happy ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert