Hi,

I was writing up my pdf bookmarks article. Two remarks:

1. (for Hans)

  “With a long heading in a huge font, you might want to add linebreaks by
hand. No problem, just use \\. The bookmark code ignores \\, so the bookmark
itself won't have a linebreak.”

That is not actually true at the moment. Somehow the \\ got converted into a
single \, instead of an empty space.

Adding

 \appendtoks
     \let\\\space
 \to \simplifiedcommands

fixed it, but it would be nice if that was corrected inside ConTeXt…

2. While at it, I also updated the wiki page

  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF_Bookmarks_and_Headers

not much to do, since not much has changed. However, I did add a wiki template
for ‘mkii’ (a bit ugly) and split off all mkii remarks into that template.
Please have a look. It would be really nice if someone could improve on the
template visuals a bit.

Best wishes,
Taco