On 8/5/2017 6:53 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

:=  \colonequals
=:  \equalscolon

BTW, should we remove the definitions of \colonequals, \equalcolons, and \minuscolon from math-def.mkiv?
i'll comment them ... how about the others .. i can make them into virtual characters if needed .. or do they need to be added to unicode (given that we have proof of usage, in that case we can ask barbara)

Hans