On 3/17/2019 4:41 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Dear list,

my sample to add attachments to a PDF/A-3 valid document is the following:

     \setuptagging[state=start]

     \setupbodyfont[30pt]

     \setupbackend
       [format=PDF/A-3a,
        intent=sRGB IEC61966-2.1,
        profile={sRGB.icc,default_gray.icc},
        level=0]

     \setupcolors[pagecolormodel=auto]

     \setupinteraction[state=start]
     \starttext
     \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
     an attachment\attachment[file=xml-mkiv.pdf]
     \stopTEXpage
     \stoptext

There are five reported errors when tested with the latest development
version of veraPDF (http://downloads.verapdf.org/dev/verapdf-installer.zip):

These are all the issues veraPDF finds when validating the PDF document
generated from the source above.
Can you find the place in the official (online) pdf reference (specification) where this is explained? I like to work from that spec.

Hans