On 5/25/2020 3:56 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
Hi,

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setupbodyfont[libertinus]
\starttext
a--b
\startMP
a--b
\stopMP
\stoptext
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I found out that this code produces dash instead of double hyphen
also when typing the code which seems not to be correct.

Solution: (type-imp-libertinus.mkiv from TL2020, line 71)
OLD: \definefontsynonym [\s!Mono]
[LibertinusMono-Regular][\s!features=\s!default]
NEW: \definefontsynonym [\s!Mono] [LibertinusMono-Regular][\s!features=\s!none]

If there is no other reason to keep the default features here, I would like
to propose the change above.
sure, mono is always 'none' so it's a bug that we will fix

Hans