On 11/4/2011 1:25 AM, Sunil Kumar wrote:
I dont want to use Any GUI windows( gtk_window/Window), so I wont have the
Handle/Pointer to a real window.
How can I call BaseWindow.initWindow without having a Handle or Pointer to
real window?
Currently you cannot, a window is required.

For a while Chris Lord was working on a headless ("offscreen") version of gecko which did exactly what you want, but as far as I know that version is currently unmaintained, see http://hg.mozilla.org/incubator/offscreen but also see that the last commit was in March 2010.

--BDS