Hello

I have already built a gecko based browser, but with gecko 1.8.. It
worked well.
Now I need to work with HTML 5. So I need to built my application with
gecko 1.9.2.23.

I used mozmfc project to see what to do.. It worked except the input.
I tried with my application.
I solved a lot of problems, and I cans start a piece of my application
(InitEmbedding ...)
But when I try to build the code which creates the browser , I have
linking problems....

First problem

I try to get the browser from chrome. I use the following code

HWND WebBrowserChromeUI::GetBrowserFromChrome(nsIWebBrowserChrome
*aChrome)
{
    if (!aChrome)
    {
        return NULL;
    }
    nsCOMPtr<nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow>
baseWindow(do_QueryInterface(aChrome));
    HWND hwnd = NULL;
    baseWindow->GetSiteWindow((void **) & hwnd);
    return hwnd;
}

The line  nsCOMPtr<nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow>
baseWindow(do_QueryInterface(aChrome)); generates a LNK2019 error.

error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu "public: void __thiscall
nsCOMPtr_base::assign_from_qi(class nsQueryInterface,struct nsID const
&)" (?
assign_from_qi@nsCOMPtr_base@@QAEXVnsQueryInterface@@ABUnsID@@@Z)
référencé dans la fonction "public: __thiscall nsCOMPtr<class
nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow>::nsCOMPtr<class nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow>(class
nsQueryInterface)" (??0?
$nsCOMPtr@VnsIEmbeddingSiteWindow@@@@QAE@VnsQueryInterface@@@Z)

(External symbol not solved)

Thank's for your resposnes